2019-2020 Single Game Pricing:
Adults: $15* each
Seniors (65+): $13* each
Local Kids/Students (18 & under): FREE** courtesy of Peter Bros Construction (age 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult)
*Additional fees apply online and over the phone.
**Does not apply to premium seating.
Tickets are available in-person at the Valley First Box Office (at the SOEC) and over the phone at 1.877.763.2849 (SOEC TIX)*.
(*Additional service fees apply.)
**Groups – Great pricing for groups of 10+ people – contact Laura Carleton 250.493.8337 ext.4. Group sales orders can be usually be processed up to one hour before game time.
Fan Code of Conduct and Prohibited Items List
The South Okanagan Events Centre (SOEC) and the Penticton Vees are committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for all fans and event participants. The Fan Code of Conduct and Prohibited List are designed to set clear expectations and create an environment that is enjoyable for all. We ask all fans to adhere to the Fan Code of Conduct and respect the Prohibited Items List in order to meet these goals. Our staff will proactively support an environment free from the following behaviors and items:
Fan Code of Conduct:
- Fans shall be respectful of players, coaches, officials, arena staff, arena property and every other fan in attendance at the event.
- Fans shall refrain from using offensive language, fighting or taunting one another, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, and/or possessing prohibited items.
- Fans shall not interfere with anyone else’s right and opportunity to enjoy the event.
- Fans who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner. Fans appearing intoxicated will be denied entry and/or subject to ejection. ID required when purchasing, carrying and consuming alcohol.
- Fans shall comply with the direction and instructions of SOEC staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
- Season Ticket Holders/Suite Owners are responsible for their own conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seat or suite.
- The SOEC is a Smoke Free Facility, this includes E – Cigarettes and Cannabis.
Prohibited Items List:
- No Outside Food or Beverage
- No Professional Cameras
- No Audio/Video Recording Devices
- No Weapons of Any Kind
- No Laser Pointers, Glow Sticks, Flash Bulbs or Fireworks
- No Gang Colours, Large Chains or Spikes
- No Obscene or Indecent Clothing
- No Animals (except for service animals)
- No Large Bags or Backpacks
- No Skateboards, Scooters, Bikes or Roller Shoes
Fans not adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct and Prohibited Item List may be subject to ejection without refund.
The SOEC and the Penticton Vees thank you for your commitment to creating a safe and enjoyable experience for all fans.