CHILD/STUDENT TICKET PRICING & ENTRY POLICIES
Local Children/Students (18 & under) – FREE** courtesy of Peter’s Bros Construction.
Non-Local Children/Students (18 & under) – $8.00* each
Children/Student Entry Policies –
- All Children/Students must enter through Gate 1 (main entrance) of the SOEC.
- Children/Students in Grades 9 to 12 (and up to 18 years old):
- Must present photo identification (driver’s license, school ID, etc.) to receive a game ticket at the Valley First Box Office and to enter the venue on game night.
- Children/Students in Grades 6 to 8:
- Must be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian throughout the game
- Must present photo identification (school ID) to receive a game ticket at the Valley First Box Office and to enter the venue on game night.
- Children/Students in Grades 5 and Lower:
- Must be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian throughout the game.
- Does not require photo identification to enter the venue on game night.
*Additional fees apply online.
**Does not apply to premium seating.
The South Okanagan Events Centre (SOEC) and the Penticton Vees are committed to providing a safe, comfortable and enjoyable event experience for all fans and event participants. The Fan Code of Conduct and Prohibited List are designed to set clear expectations and create an environment that is enjoyable for all. We ask all fans to adhere to the Fan Code of Conduct and respect the Prohibited Items List in order to meet these goals. Our staff will proactively support an environment free from the following behaviours and items:
Fan Code of Conduct:
- Fans shall be respectful of players, coaches, officials, arena staff, arena property and every other fan in attendance at the event.
- Fans shall refrain from using offensive language, fighting or taunting one another, making obscene gestures, throwing objects, and/or possessing prohibited items.
- Fans shall not interfere with anyone else’s right and opportunity to enjoy the event.
- Fans who consume alcoholic beverages shall do so in a responsible manner. Fans appearing intoxicated will be denied entry and/or subject to ejection. ID required when purchasing, carrying and consuming alcohol.
- Fans shall comply with the direction and instructions of SOEC staff regarding arena operations and emergency response procedures.
- Season Ticket Holders/Suite Owners are responsible for their own conduct as well as the conduct of their guests and/or persons occupying their seat or suite.
- The SOEC is a Smoke Free Facility, this includes E – Cigarettes.
Prohibited Items List:
- No Outside Food or Beverage
- No Professional Cameras
- No Audio/Video Recording Devices
- No Weapons of Any Kind
- No Laser Pointers, Glow Sticks, Flash Bulbs or Fireworks
- No Gang Colours, Large Chains or Spikes
- No Obscene or Indecent Clothing
- No Animals (except for service animals)
- No Large Bags or Backpacks
- No Skateboards, Scooters, Bikes or Roller Shoes
Fans not adhering to the Fan Code of Conduct and Prohibited Item List may be subject to ejection without refund.
The Spectra Venue Management and the Penticton Vees thank you for your commitment to creating a safe and enjoyable experience for all fans.
Please contact the Penticton Vees at email@example.com