In 2019-2020, the Penticton Vees saw 138,425 fans enter the South Okanagan Events Centre to watch the Vees over the course of 35 games. Simply put, the City of Penticton supports the Vees in a way very few communities support their junior hockey club.
The Penticton Vees are proud to call the South Okanagan Events Centre (SOEC) our home. The SOEC will seat 5,500 for hockey including 540 Club Seats, 25 Luxury Private Suites and 3 rental Hospitality Suites.
Penticton Vees Corporate Partnerships
Let Alex Welsman create a tailored program for your business. She can help both small local businesses and large national chains with something that will catch the eye of our fans.
Here are just a few of the benefits to partnering with the Vees:
- Drive consumer traffic to your business
- Increase sales
- Strengthen consumer & employee loyalty
- Project a positive community image
- Enhance brand value
Our Commitment to Partners
We understand the importance of community and value each and every Penticton Vees corporate partner. Without support from the community, there would be no Penticton Vees. We pride ourselves in fulfilling our commitments to ensure our sponsors receive maximum return on their investment.
Consider the Possibilities
Contact us to develop a personalized partnership that works for you using the wide array of Penticton Vees sponsorship inventory, including:
- Ice Logos
- Rink Boards
- Print advertising – Program, Game Day Insert & Schedule
- In-Game Promotions & Tagging Announcements
- Video Scoreboard commercials and branding
- Game Night Sponsorships
- Social Media & www.pentictonvees.ca
- Penticton Vees game Luxury Suite Rentals to treat clients or staff
For more information, please contact:
Fraser Rodgers – Vice President of Business Operations