The Penticton Vees will require proof of full COVID-19 vaccination for those 12 years and older for entry for the 2021-2022 season, including pre-season games starting Friday, September 24th. Those under 12 years old must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult (18 years +). More details can be found HERE.
The Penticton Vees will require the following from individuals attending home games at the SOEC:
- If 19 years of age or older, show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by displaying their official Vaccine Passport and one (1) piece of valid government-issued identification (ID) upon entry.
- If between 12 to 18 years of age, show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination by displaying their official Vaccine Passport. No ID required.
- If younger than 12 years of age, must be accompanied by a fully vaccinated adult (19 years +) with the above vaccination requirements.
- Masks (covering both nose and mouth) must be worn at all times by patrons 5 years of age or older except while actively eating and drinking. Face shields will not be accepted.
- Patrons must remain seated in their assigned seat(s).
- To remain at home if feeling sick or have a fever.
For ease of access, patrons can save a digital copy of their Vaccine Passport to their personal cell phones or print a coloured copy and have it ready upon arrival. If you do not have a cell phone or access to a computer and printer, you can order a paper copy by phone at 1-833-838-2323 or visit the nearest BC Services Centre in person.
If you are visiting from outside British Columbia and are a Canadian visitor:
People from other Canadian provinces or territories must show:
- Provincially/territorially officially recognized vaccine record.
- Valid government-issued ID from the same province or territory.
If you are an International visitor, including the USA:
International visitors must show:
- Proof of vaccination they used to enter Canada
- Travel Passport
If you are a member of the Canadian Armed Forces:
- Show their National Defence Canada COVID-19 Vaccine Record/Card
- National Defence ID Card
Please contact the Penticton Vees at firstname.lastname@example.org