PENTICTON VEES 2017 SPRING CAMP MAY 25-28
[1998-2002 BORN PLAYERS]
MAY 25-28 2017, SOUTH OKANAGAN EVENTS CENTRE
Penticton Vees Spring Camp Information
• Age Category: Players born through the years 1998-2002
• 2016-2017 Team: Players must have a minimum level of Midget AAA playing experience
• Goaltenders: Final goaltender acceptance into the camp MAY be delayed until mid-April
• The fitness test will be strenuous and will be near identical to the tests we administer the first day of our main camp. Players will be provided with benchmarks from previous years’ results to provide a sense of the work needed to do over the summer.
• We ask that players bring fitness clothes/shoes.
• Included on our website are Spring Camp registration and medical forms. Penticton Vees staff will review the application and within two weeks of receipt will provide notice of acceptance/rejection (Goalies may experience longer delays).
• Payment for the camp must be included in the application form. We will deposit the funds at the time we advise of player acceptance into our camp. Payment can be made via either credit card or mailed cheque (made out to “Penticton Vees Hockey Club”).
• NOTE: No Refunds will be provided. Last year’s camp had a lengthy list of players on a reserve/wait list.
There are many hotels within walking distance of the South Okanagan Events Centre, including the Penticton Lakeside Resort, Penticton Ramada, Sandman Hotels, Coast Hotels, and the Days Inn.
Vees Contact Information
Email: Steven Cocker, Vees Director of Hockey Operations & Scouting: [email protected]
Mail: Penticton Vees Exposure Camp
853 Eckhardt Avenue W, Suite 150
Fax: 1-250-493-1722; Attention Steven Cocker
Camp Application Links:
Spring Camp Application Form (Word Document)
Camp Medical Form (Word Document)
Camp Medical Form (PDF)